Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Sorry...

I know my mistakes, I know I'm wrong but I'm just human. With all my faults, I learn from it and grow to being stronger and more confident. I know I will never be perfect nor even right but I know what is wrong from right. I know I always cause you pain but please understand that I'm just venturing the adventure life has to offer. I know you won't always understand but please be kind and don't make a big deal out of everything. I'm old enough to decide for myself despite the fact that I'm still dependent on you but can you just be supportive and give me space.

Growing up, you have always been at my side, guiding and providing me with everything I need and want. I know how blessed I am and I'm very thankful but there will come a time that I need to be on my own. I know you only want the best for me but nobody knows what I want and need more than me, myself. I want to express myself but talking will just make things worse but I know my silence is doing the same. I know saying sorry is not enough but please have fate in me cause whoever I will be it's all because of you. For everything I'll do, I'll always think of you, your lessons and teachings will be always in my mind, heart and soul.

Journey in life was made simple for us
Entirely, it was because of you
No words can best describe you

Nothing can go wrong,
If you were always at our side
From the beginning you were there

Everything, we owe it to you
Repaying you will never be enough
Cash is no good at all

Only one thing is suitable for you
Love that is true, pure and endless
One thing that we can give you forever

Memories we shared
Every breath I breathe
Reminds me of you

No comments:

Post a Comment