Monday, July 22, 2013

Who am I?





                Anywhere we go, we are asked by one common question, who are you? We usually give facts but do we really know who we are? Figuring oneself is like a puzzle but time will come that we can so here is my answer to my own puzzle.
                I was born December 26, 1991 in Cabatuan, Iloilo to Mr. Cerilo M. Colomer & Mrs. Jennifer E. Colomer. I was named Stephanie after St. Stephen, the martyr, the saint of the day I was born, Acey was added by my aunt it originated from the word ace which means first. My name therefore stands for martyrdom at its finest and I do good by name making it true. People call me in a lot of ways sometimes they give me various nicknames but I like to be called Acey for I want to be first but not a martyr.
                I was raise in the tiny little town of Barbaza with my mother, grandparents, aunt and my brother John Leonard. My upbringing in the province is not that bad, it did not even close my doors to the real world. Both of my parents were working, my father is into catering business at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia while my mother is a teacher in our town. I was totally raised by both of my grandparents and aunt but my grandmother died and my aunt went working abroad so I ended up growing up early and maturing to take care of my brother and do everything my mother can’t for I know how dedicated is she with her work and I admire her for that and hate her at times.
                Growing up and being the one in-charge made me a strong person but I enjoyed my life, always being the mature one, the one you can run to and depend on, a person ready to help. Happiness for me is being with and helping people I love and care about. I find solace in school and the sense of learning thus I started studying at three years old. I keep on repeating preparatory level three times, cried my heart out to be in the first grade by six and finished high school at age 16. I took up nursing for two years and shifted to accounting due to medical reasons and the rest is still unknown.
                I love a lot of stuff. I love God, my family and everyone around me matters a lot for they make my life a paradise. I love procrastinating, reading, writing, watching movies or tv, surfing the web, eating, talking, hanging out and doing new stuff or taking an adventure. I also adore happy and nice people while I hate those who are mean, bad and fake. I hate back stabber and chit-chatter, I just hate haters and pessimist but I am a peace loving person so I don’t usually judge and gives everyone the reasonable doubt and chance to redeem oneself but anger and pain me and you’ll see the darkness in me. I am a great friend but even a greater enemy, rawr! I forgive but seldom forget so beware because I am aware. I am happy go lucky and just real, I don’t stress but have fun, have a laugh and just like enjoying stuff after all life is a 24/7 party, lol!
I am a dreamer, I wanted to be a soldier, a nun, nurse, lawyer, journalist and work on a bank or a company. I want to be a good cook especially baking and travel the world taking pictures. I want to own a resort, a restaurant, a café and bakeshop. I want to live outside the country and come home when I get older. I want to publish a book someday, be a teacher or a psychologist and maybe be an advised giving column writer. I want to make a difference in people’s life that I can touch their mind, heart and soul to make the world a better place to live in. I want to be married someday on a private wedding in a church with someone I will loved forever and share a life with my two kids, a boy and a girl. I want to be successful but still enjoy life. I want to be forever happy and nice.
                I am like a double bladed sword for in everything I am, I do, I say is two conflicting instance. I can smile and be happy despite crying, sadness, having problems and anything worst. I say I’m fine even if I’m not, I say okay despite the fact that I wanted to say no. I give without expecting to receive, I am just selfless. Most of all, I love more than I am being loved.

                Whatever life may brings me, I will keep on fighting and never give up on it because I maybe not a fighter but I am a lover of life so that’s me for now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment