Friday, July 26, 2013

Amour ala Cyber world


Inside the world of systems and programs in technology’s creation is a world everyone knows and enjoyed but a world full of uncertainties, what may this do with one lost soul?
                I am lost, I am uncertain and not sure of what to do in my life which is so new to me. I am Cassidy, a 23 years old province girl from the Philippines. Despite geographical location, I’m not clueless about the stuff happening around me. I have been alone for two months now after I decided to run away from home and have my freedom and independence. It sucks to live the life you always know and venture the world starting over. With no home, job and anybody to run to, life is just so meaningless but I am a survivor and I’ll never give up on life. I lost my home but I can find a new one, I can find a job despite everything and maybe meet new people to be surrounded with to bring back the meaning that was lost.
                I can never forget that day when I decided to pack my bags and just leave with 3000 pesos on my pocket, who would believe I survive for two months. I went to the city and check in to a cheap hotel. Contacted my aunt and found a good boarding house then I am on the bus stop at the moment. Waiting what to do next and thinking how to start a new life from nothing. I plan of relocating, working and studying on the same time but man needs money so I need to find a job first. Job hunting is not hard but requirements are hard so life is moving slow for me.
                My usual day routine is as simple and crap, wake-up, eat breakfast, take a shower, do some chores, eat dinner then sleep. I figure out that this is not living and the way I want it to be thus I decided to buy a broadband and go online. My usual social networking site is of no use anymore thus I tried to find a new world and I found it with Chat Avenue. I started hanging out at the college chat rooms, it was fine at first until you figured out that everyone there are just perv but I am happy to meet a friend though it did not last at all. I took a vacation with my aunt and in my return check out general chat and there I found home. I met people and made connections, it was a cool world of different people but friendly people. We argue about stuff or dream about things, cyber life is a blast.

                Now my everyday surrounds at being online inside the chat room and it is never dull but fun. I never thought everything is possible inside the cyber world but it is. Here I met one person, I never thought I will be attached with but I am. We told stuff that is so personal and it just happen, we both fell it, and we fell in love. Is it really love and can it be possible within and beyond this cyber world? No one can tell but time will decide wherever this goes. For now, I am happy to be in this world, meeting and talking to people, making connections. They give my life a sense of meaning, a sense of fun and I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment